Monday 10 January 2011

new age angels? some angelic quotes for a good 2011

new age angels? some angelic quotes for a good 2011, here are some excellent quotes by angels to bring in a happy 2011 in a new agey kind of way.

though of course angels being from old world religions as well so a bit of continuity from the old into the new with these angelic quotes that are well worth reading.

angelic quotes

All they ask is that you believe in them, and they will believe in you.
Guiding you, guarding you, if you only
*Believe*

Come sit by my fire and warm your soul. I wish to share peace with you, and love and gentleness, the world needs more of these things. I hope that this little spot of mine will bring you joy, it is my heart. I will try to mind that there is no knowledge of an angel that is absolute. Angel's are many things to many people, and I am but an innocent. I have no great knowledge, but I wish to share with you the beauty that abounds.

Eclectic Angels
I heard an Angel singing,
When the day was springing,
"Mercy, Pity, Peace<
Is the world's release"
~~ William Blake

Oh sovereign angel,
Wide winged stranger above a forgetful earth,
Care for me, care for me. Keep me unaware of danger
And not regretful And not forgetful of my innocent birth.
~~ Edna St. Vincent Millay

I am the Angel of the Sun
Whose flaming wheels began to run
When God's almighty breath
Said to the darkness and the Night
Let there be light! And there was light
I bring the gift of Faith.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

And the angel said,
"I have learned that every man lives, not through care of himself,
but by love."
~~Leo Tolstoy

We are the stars which sing.
we sing with our light.
we are the birds of fire.
We fly over the sky.
Our light is a voice
We make a road
For the spirit to pass over.
~~Passamaquoddy Chant

Courage is the price that life extracts for peace.
The soul that knows it not, knows no release
From little things;
Knows not the livid lonliness of fear,
Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear,
The sound of wings.
~~Amelia Earhart

new-age-angels-religion-angelic-spirit-soul-2011

Angels



For You...
Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give...
Here, all too soon the day!
Wish the moon to fall and alter tomorrow.
I should know
heaven has her way
- each one given memories to own.
Angeles, all could be
should you move both earth and sea
Angeles, I could feel
all those dark clouds disappearing...
Even, as I breathe
comes an angel to their keep.
Surely, if this is
promises are mine to give you.
mine to give...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts